Explore Laos with Northern Travel Laos
Explore Northern-Central & Southern Laos- Bangkok-Luang Prabang-Nong Khiau-Luang Prabang-Phonsavanh (Plain of jars)-Vang Vieng-Vientiane-Southern Laos-Bangkok
we may want to get early to participate an Arm-Giving, hundreds of monks walking along Side Walk to collect rice and food from laymen, visit ancient city, Luang Prabang and drive 3hours to Nong Khiaw and Muang Ngoy, we are driving about 7hours to Xiengkhouang, which was devastated by American bombing between 1964 and 1973, Then we are continue to Vangvieng, visit Jang cave, where local hid inside during the Indochina war, we then cross Song river visit blue lagoon. After that we go to Vientiane city to visit Patuxay Monument, That Luang stupa and Buddha Park, last destination is flying to Pakse for observing the traditional local making tea and coffee, see the Pre-angkorian, ruins of Wat Phu, one of Southeast Asia ‘s most dramatically situated temples, and Khone Phapheng the biggest waterfall in the South East Asia.
- We really enjoyed our time in Laos, thanks in part to your wonderful guides, expert drivers and your very professional organising of our tour. We will highly recommend your company to all our travelling friends back in "Oz.
John & Kay Claringbold
- Thank you for a fantastic holiday in Cambodia. Our guide, Mr Rith, was one of the best guides we have ever had and helped to make our holiday very special. Thank you again for all of your efforts and for the excellent holiday tour you put together for us.
Will & Lin Wilson
- We enjoyed very much our trip in Laos and we left with the most colorful memories about your country. We were impressed by the professionalism of your travel agency and we will strongly recommend you to everybody here in Greece.
- The whole trip was excellent. We saw everything that we wanted to see and more. The knowledge of our guide, Mr Phet, was outstanding. We would definitely recommend you to our friends.
Ms Robyn Johnson Elizabeth
- Thanks again for the excellent organisation of our trip. Everything was just the way we wanted it. I have already told my friends about you and if they plan a trip to Laos they will definitely contact you.