Explore Laos with Northern Travel Laos
Luang Prabang Boat Racing festival 2019
Did you know the Boat Racing Festival (others name known as “Boun Souang Heua”), dates back thousands of years?
Boun Souang Heua is a local festival that held during the Buddhist Lent depending on the lunar calendar. On September, 2019 some of Luang Prabang’s finest racing boat teams will take to the Nam Khan River to compete for this year’s title. There will be a Market Fun Fair in the morning at the same date, will set up along Chao Fa Ngum road which is start from That Luang Ground to Tourism Office. Locally made textiles, woven bamboo baskets, handmade clay pots, agriculture products, food and so on. Are you ready for all the fun in this festival?
The event schedule, we will inform soon
- We really enjoyed our time in Laos, thanks in part to your wonderful guides, expert drivers and your very professional organising of our tour. We will highly recommend your company to all our travelling friends back in "Oz.
John & Kay Claringbold
- Thank you for a fantastic holiday in Cambodia. Our guide, Mr Rith, was one of the best guides we have ever had and helped to make our holiday very special. Thank you again for all of your efforts and for the excellent holiday tour you put together for us.
Will & Lin Wilson
- We enjoyed very much our trip in Laos and we left with the most colorful memories about your country. We were impressed by the professionalism of your travel agency and we will strongly recommend you to everybody here in Greece.
- The whole trip was excellent. We saw everything that we wanted to see and more. The knowledge of our guide, Mr Phet, was outstanding. We would definitely recommend you to our friends.
Ms Robyn Johnson Elizabeth
- Thanks again for the excellent organisation of our trip. Everything was just the way we wanted it. I have already told my friends about you and if they plan a trip to Laos they will definitely contact you.